360 Knife Block MAX - Ebonized Walnut (black)
We "maxed out" our knife block foot print to hold more bigger knives.
- 12" tall for larger capacity sides for longer knives (12" blades +)
- Grid pattern magnets, designed to hold knives two or three side by side on each side.
- Three larger top slots for knives (less than 8.5") honing steel or kitchen sheers.
- Same strong magnets
- Same heavy rotating base
"Compare at price" is Amazon listing price - we are the only sellers and shippers of the 360Knife Block, but I am sick of giving Jeff Bezos money. Your effort to find our website and buy direct from our small business has been rewarded.
Hand-Made in USA
*knives not included
Regular oiling with any mineral oil will keep your black block looking fresh.
- Hand brush on a black stain let it rest for 24 hours.
- The next day we lightly sand every side and re-apply a second coat of black and again let it rest overnight.
- On the third day we apply the first coats of “The Good Stuff” food safe butcher-block finish
- before we ship we rub each black block with Howards wood conditioner to keep it looking black and lush while it makes it way to you.
Quarter Sawn American Walnut - custom veneered on to marine grade Armorite core milled just up the road from our woodshop in Bellingham Washington. Better use of solid wood resources, more consistent grain and color, better parts yield (less wood waste) longer lasting, stronger and all around stunning looking Walnut Wood.