Customize your 360 Knife Block®
Laser etched top, skirt or sides with your artwork, logo, monogram or phrase and make your 360 Knife Block® one of a kind.
- gifts - wedding, company, or 'just because'
- knife makers - the best possible display for your blades at shows and stores
- stores - a working conversation piece to talk about knives with customers
Care Kit includes
- 4 ounces clear Black Spot Remover
- 2 ounces “Emmet’s Good Stuff”
- Food safe finish
- Maple sanding block
- Sand Paper – 180 grit
- 1 Pair of latex gloves
- 2 Rags
Care instructions - you might have some of the above items at home, with a little care your 360 Knife Block® will last a lifetime. We recommend you clean and oil your block at least once a year, or whenever you oil your butcher block and other wood cooking tools.
- Sand Surfaces vertically with the wood grain.
- Apply pressure - do NOT go in circles - move vertically.
- Using gloves and a small rag apply "good stuff" on all sides.
- With the clean rag wipe off all excess finish
- "buff" the 360 Knife Block®
- ** regular oiling will add protection to your wood block.
*do NOT submerge in water - I can't believe I have to write this - The steel base, 3x oiled bearings and wood, all do not want to be wet. Please don't even think of putting any 360 Knife Block® in your dish washer, sink, bathtub, shower, or out in the rain. Just wipe it off and oil it.